Our Portuguese Double Lever Corker is a great corker option for anyone producing under 150 bottles of wine a year. For anything over we recommend a floor corker.
Using dual levers for better leverage and constructed from metal and plastic making it easy to clean and store, the Portuguese Double Lever Corker provides you the ability to cork your wine without emptying your wallet to do it.
- Soak Corks (We suggest a potassium metabisulfite solution) for at least one Hour
- Place Soaked Cork into Opening
- Place the entire Easy Double Lever Corker over the wine bottle to be corked.
- Apply Even pressure to both Handles, pushing down.
- Lift Up! Your Bottle is Corked
- Metal and Plastic Construction
- Inexpensive, but Quality
- Soak Corks First!
- Size 8 Corks are preferred, but size 9 will work