Anvil Brewing Equipment 5.5 gal kettle is the ultimate stovetop brew kettle for 2.5 gal batches or 5 gal concentrated wort boils.This rugged kettle is constructed from high quality materials and designed for a lifetime of demanding use.Includes induction ready clad bottom, etched level graduations, thermometer, valve, and dip tube.
Anvil Brewing Equipment5.5 gal kettle is the ultimate stovetop brew kettle for 2.5 gal batches or 5 gal concentrated wort boils. Anvil Brewing Equipment brew kettles are as durable as they get. This rugged kettle is constructed from high quality materials and is designed for a lifetime of demanding use. Standard equipment includes:
- Heavy 18 gauge stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning.
- Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom.
- Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements
- A dual scale F/C thermometer included standard!
- Comfortable, strong, easy carry handles installed without unsanitary rivets.
- Lid rests on kettle handle
- Ideal 1-1 height to diameter ratio
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to disassemble for cleaning, and will never leak.
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8âÃ¹ of the bottom of the kettle.
- Dimensions- Height-11 5/8" Diameter-12"
- Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4" from bottom of the kettle. 3 Gallons are needed to cover.
- A boil kettle strainer for hop and trub filtration is also sold separately.